1. Machine battery: 3.7V 400mAh Li-ion battery
2. Standby time: 7 days. Working hours 4-6
3. Network standard: GSM / GPRS
4. Storage temperature: -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
5. Operating temperature -20 ° C to + 55 ° C
6. Humidity range 5% – 95% non-condensing
Basic parameters: frequency band GSM850 / 900/1800 / 1900MHZ
Note: This product is strictly forbidden for illegal use, at your own risk.
1 First, buy a GPRS enabled SIM card.
2. Load the SIM Card with credit/ airtime
3. Power on: Open the device cover and insert the SIM card in the direction indicated. The product will automatically turn on the red light 4 times, and enter the normal standby state after 30 seconds.
4. Connect the master control number; use your mobile phone to send 000 to the tracker number, the tracker responds to the mobile phone via a text message; Set; bind + master control number
5.GPRS positioning query: use your mobile phone to send 777 to the tracker number. The tracker responds with an SMS containing geographical location and the Google Maps link. After the mobile phone opens this link, the location map and text address description will appear, giving you a precise location.
6. Tracker status; Use your mobile phone to send 888 to the tracker number, then the tracker will reply to the mobile phone with a text message; [All functions of the host, open or close, the battery capacity, binding number, signal strength, boot frequency, GPRS, etc.].
7. Restart the tracker; use the mobile phone to send 999 to the tracker number, and wait for 1 minute for the device to restart successfully.
8. Turn off the device; use the mobile phone to send 444 to the tracker number. Then the device will reply to the mobile phone one, [Reset; all tasks have been canceled]
9. Indicator: The power-on indicator is always on 4 times, and the low-level indicator keeps flashing.